Terms and Conditions
• Shipping: Free shipping via the USPS with tracking and insurance is offered for all orders to be delivered within the US. For all orders to be delivered outside of the US, please contact us for shipping and insurance rates. Please note that the you will be responsible for shipping and any insurance outside of the US.
• Payment Methods: All prices offered are in US currency unless otherwise stated. Orders may be paid by US personal or certified check, money order, or Paypal. Checks must be written on a United States bank. All payments are subject to a clearing period. Please note that, if paying by check or money order, an order may not be placed through the website, as only an electronic payment can complete the transaction online. Contact us about the item(s) in question, and they will be placed upon hold while payment is arranged.
• Grading: The grading of numismatic items such as ancient coins and medallic art is itself an art and not a science. The condition, grade or description of any numismatic item sold is not a warranty of any kind. The price for which the merchandise is sold represents the price that Numismagram has offered and you have paid, independent of any description by Numismagram. You hereby assume all risks concerning and related to the grading, quality, description, condition and provenance of all merchandise. All coins are guaranteed genuine for life. The degree of liquidity will vary according to general market conditions and the particular item involved. For some items there may be no active market at all at certain points in time.
• Return Policy: Items purchased on the internet or in any manner that has not been inspected by you or your agent in person shall be shipped to you and you are eligible for a refund for any reason with no questions asked; however such items must be shipped back within seven (7) business days of receipt. If the items are shipped within seven (7) business days of receipt, we will refund the full purchase price of the item. All shipping, handling, and insurance fees (if applicable) are non-refundable. We do not insure the shipping on returned items and you are responsible to fully insure any items you return to us. After the seven (7) business day period, no items may be returned for any reason, except for authenticity. There is no return privilege for items purchased and/or inspected in person, even if the purchased items are mailed to you after an in-person purchase or inspection, except in questions of authenticity.
• Risk of Loss: Numismagam will bear any risk of loss on all domestic shipments, until the shipping carrier's confirmation of delivery to the address of record in your file or delivery by Numismagram to your designated third-party shipper. You will bear the risk of loss on all shipments if you choose to decline the suggested insurance.